Hammer icon


Request a repair in your home or report a communal repair.  How to handle odd jobs and small repairs.

Please report repairs by telephone only. Online Repairs is unavailable until further notice. If you or anyone in your household is self-isolating, please inform our staff when you report your repair so we can plan to deliver the repairs appropriately. Call the Repairs Team on 0800 694 3344 or 0207 527 5400
  • Communal repairs

    A communal repair is work required on internal or external parts of a building that is shared with all residents of a block or estate.

  • Emergency repairs

    If the problem poses a danger to your health or security you should call Housing Direct