Skip to content

Some online services have moved as we start the move to our new customer account

You now need to register for a My Islington account if you want to check your council tax details, switch to paperless council tax billing, report problems with rubbish, recycling and street cleaning, or order new containers or bags for recycling.

These services are no longer available in My eAccount. Read more about this change.

Login or register for an account

  • My Islington

    Manage your council tax account, and report anti-social behaviour or report problems with rubbish, recycling and streets.

  • My eAccount

    Manage your benefits and view your housing account.

For your parking account, go to parking services. All other services are available through our website.