It is quicker and easier to complete the following tasks online:
- pay your council tax
- set up a direct debit for council tax
- check if you are entitled to and apply for a council tax discount
- buy or renew a parking permit
- pay a parking ticket
- find out about a planning application
- reserve or renew a library book
- find out your rubbish collection day
- report a missed collection
- request a bulky waste collection
- request a repair to your property
- report anti-social behaviour including noise pollution
- report any street cleansing issues
For some services, you will be asked to set up a My eAccount. This allows you to view and manage your council tax, parking, Islington housing rent and local benefits like housing benefit or council tax support, plus much more, in one place.
Please use the contact us about council tax form for any council tax enquiries.
You can contact us with anything general using our general enquiries form.
If you wish to make a formal complaint about unsatisfactory service from the Council, please use the complaints form.
9am to 5pm
Tel: 020 7527 2000
Minicom: 020 7527 1900
Video conferencing services for residents who are deaf/hearing impaired are available. Community language interpreters can be accessed by telephone.
Visit us in person
Islington Customer Centre
222 Upper Street
London, N1 1XR
(excluding Bank and public holidays)
Visiting our offices
Details of our main offices and the services they house
The council's minicom numbers
Customer Care Standards
We are committed to providing quality customer service - that's our pledge to you
Comments and complaints
We are committed to providing excellent services to all residents and we believe the best way to do this is to listen to your views.