You can report issues online using the Love Clean Streets website or app, which we have recently updated so you can use it to report lots more.
The site and app you to report issues on the street like:
- dog fouling
- overflowing bins
- lots more, including the addition of some new rubbish and recycling services, such as letting us know about a missed collection.
If you see a problem in your street, you can simply take a picture, provide some basic details, and we’ll sort it for you. You’ll even be able to track our progress and will be notified as soon as we resolve the issue.
You can report it in the following ways:
- Download the Love Clean Streets app to your phone. From Google Play or the Apple store.
- Log into your My Islington account. If you don’t have an account and want to track your reports and access more services like council tax, register now.
- Report anonymously through the Love Clean Streets website. You won’t be able to track your report if you choose this option.
- Alternatively, you can give us a call on 020 7527 2000.
How quickly we respond
We aim to remove fly-tipped waste from public land within 24 hours of being told of it. We remove all abusive and racist graffiti within 24 hours. Most other types of graffiti will be removed within five working days.