Council tax

Council tax

All homeowners and tenants living in Islington need to be registered for council tax. If you pay by Direct Debit or are signed up for e-billing you will be automatically entered for cash prize draws.

Scam warning

Watch out for emails saying you are owed a council tax refund and asking you to click a link and complete an online form with your bank details. 

This is a phishing scam trying to capture your personal details. If you get one, please delete it and ignore it.

My eAccount

Due to system maintenance, viewing your council tax, housing benefits or council tax support online using My eAccount will not be available from 8pm Friday 31 March until 7am Monday 3 April. You can still submit forms during this time.