House icon

Tell us about a change of circumstances

Please let us know of any change in your circumstances that you think may affect your council tax bills

Examples of changes in circumstance include:

  • changes within your household
  • changes to your family situation (through divorce, marriage, separation, or death)
  • changes to your income as this may affect the amount of Council Tax Support you receive

Please let us know about any change in your circumstances that may affect your council tax bills below. We will then either send you a revised bill or let you know what to do next.

  • Tell us you're moving

    Please choose the situation that most applies to you so that we can update our records and send you new bill. If your household has a council tax account with Islington, please have the account number ready.

  • Change of circumstance

    Use this form to contact us change in circumstance

  • Let us know about a death

    When you register a death with Islington Registrars you will be offered guidance through the Tell Us Once process

  • Get money off your bill

    Find out if you may be entitled to a reduction in your council tax payments

  • Council Tax for landlords

    Check who should be paying or let us know of a change of tenancy

Was this information helpful?

  1. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.