If this is your first time using the BSL Live service, you will need to download a one-off BSL Live 'plug-in' to get started.
Please click on the BSL Live logo on the left of this page. This will open a new window on your device. Please follow the instructions once you are connected to the web access page. Once you have downloaded the Live plug-in you can call the council using BSL Live.
Using the BSL Live service
1. Click the BSL Live logo on this page
2. Connect to a SignVideo interpreter
3. Ask to call Islington Council
You will need the following to use the BSL Live service:
- PC or MAC with a webcam
- Microsoft Internet Explorer V7 or V8, Firefox 3
- Broadband connection
- SignVideo service information:
The opening hours for the BSL Live service are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
For troubleshooting and technical guidance, please contact email@example.com or call 020 8463 1120.