You can use this form to request a non-emergency repair within your own home if you are a long-term Islington Council tenant and you’ve lived in your home for more than eight weeks.
You can’t request a repair this way if
- the repair is an emergency (a danger to health or safety)
- the problem is in a communal area of the building
or if you are
- a Housing Association tenant - in this case you should contact your association directly
- a PFI (Partners for Islington) tenant or TMO (Tenancy Management Organisation) tenant
- in temporary accommodation
- a tenant in an Islington Council property that is still under warranty, because you moved in within the last eight weeks. In this case, you should contact Housing Services.
To request a repair, you will need:
- Your postcode
- Your rent account number. (Where to find this)