You can use this form to request a non-emergency repair within your own home if you are a long-term Islington Council tenant and you’ve lived in your home for more than eight weeks.
You can’t request a repair this way if
- the repair is an emergency (a danger to health or safety)
- the problem is in a communal area of the building
or if you are
- a Housing Association tenant - in this case you should contact your association directly
- a PFI (Partners for Islington) tenant or TMO (Tenancy Management Organisation) tenant
- in temporary accommodation
- a tenant in an Islington Council property that is still under warranty, because you moved in within the last eight weeks. In this case, you should contact your Area Housing Office.
To request a repair, you will need:
- Your postcode
- Your rent account number. (Where to find this)