Skip to content
Tools icon

Repairs and estate management

Request a repair, report communal repairs, find out how your estate is managed.

  • Communal repairs

    A communal repair is work required on internal or external parts of a building that is shared with all residents of a block or estate.

  • Request a replacement key fob

    If you are not the tenant or leaseholder, please ensure you have permission to complete this form on their behalf.