Hammer icon

Partners for Improvement, Tenant Management Organisations and Cooperatives repairs

If you live in a Partners for Improvement, Tenant Management Organisation or Cooperative run property, they may be responsible for some day to day repairs.

Partners for Improvement (PFI) street properties

If you live in a PFI property you need to contact them for repairs.

If you are not sure if your home is part of the PFI 1 or PFI 2 schemes, you can check the PFI 1 index or PFI 2 index.

The PFI team monitors the contracts and are responsible for ensuring that Partners provide residents with housing services in line with the contract Partners have with Islington Council. You can view these contracts in out useful documents at the bottom of this page.

If you need speak to us about Partners for Improvement please email: PFITeam@islington.gov.uk

Online Report via the PFI website
Freephone 0800 587 3595
Opening hours 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Out of hours emergency repairs 020 7540 4570

Tenant Management Organisations (TMO) and Tenant Management Cooperatives (TMC)

If your home is part of a TMO or TMC, you receive repairs services from that organisation. The council carries out your major works, but your TMO or TMC will provide some or all of your day-to-day repairs.

Arrangements vary from one to another and you are advised to contact them for details on how, when and where you should report repairs.

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.