The application must be made by the premises licence holder and can be used to make changes to existing premises licenses or club certificates such as:
- non-substantial changes to the structure or layout of a premises
- adding late night refreshment or regulated entertainment (such as live music, performance of plays or film exhibitions) to the licence or certificate
- changes to licensed hours
- revisions, removals and additions of conditions.
It cannot be used to:
- transfer the licence or certificate from one premises to another, or vary substantially the premises to which it relates
- make changes to the designated premises supervisor.
Before applying, applicants are advised to read our licensing policy.