Skip to content
Document icon

Alcohol and entertainment licences

Businesses, clubs and individuals or groups can apply for licences for the sale of alcohol, the provision of entertainment, and the sale of late-night refreshments.

  • Temporary Event Notice

    A simple way to provide licensable activities for one-off events without the need to obtain a premises licence or a personal licence

  • Pay premises licence fee

    A quick, easy and secure way of paying your annual premises licence fee online

  • Personal licence

    Apply for, order a replacement or change the details on a personal licence

  • Premises licences

    Required for the sale of alcohol, the sale of hot food or drink between 11pm and 5am, and the provision of regulated entertainment

  • Cumulative Impact Areas

    These are areas identified as having a high concentration of licensed premises. See this on our map