Icon of a licence

Premises licences for alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment

You need a premises licence for the sale of alcohol; the sale of hot food or drink anytime between 11pm and 5am (known as late-night refreshment); and the provision of regulated entertainment.

Regulated entertainment is a performance of a play, an exhibition of a film, an indoor sporting event, a boxing or wrestling entertainment, a performance of live music, playing of recorded music, a performance of dance.