Variations to premises licence and club certificate

Premises licence holders wishing to make changes to a licence, such as extending the hours, changing conditions, adding another licensable activity or altering the layout plan attached to the licence, need to submit an application to us.

These changes usually require a full variation application although for some small changes a minor variation application may be acceptable. Substantial changes to the licence may require a new premises licence application.