You need to send us a plan of the premises in Standard Scale 1:100 and the plan should show:
- the extent of the boundary of the building, if relevant, and any external and internal walls of the building and, if different, the perimeter of the premises
- the location of points of access to and exit from the premises
- if different from the above point, the location of escape routes from the premises
- in a case where the premises is used for more than one existing licensable activity, the area within the premises used for each activity
- in a case where an existing licensable activity relates to the supply of alcohol, the location or locations on the premises which is or are to be used for consumption of alcohol
- fixed structures (including furniture) or similar objects temporarily in a fixed location (but not furniture) which may impact on the ability of individuals on the premises to use exits or escape routes without impediment
- the location and height of each stage or area relative to the floor if relevant
- the location of steps, stairs, elevators or lifts if relevant
- the location of the room or rooms containing public conveniences if relevant
- the location and type of any fire safety and other safety equipment
- the location of a kitchen, if any, on the premises.
In the case of provisional statement, the application must be accompanied by a plan of the works being done or intended to be done.
Details of where to email or post the premises plan can be found on our 'Contact us' page.