If you're a company, business or individual with a property interest in a licensed premises you can notify us of that interest.
By ‘interest in a licensed premises’ we mean:
- the property freeholder/leaseholder
- a legal mortgagee of the property
- a person in occupation of the property.
If you tell us that you have an interest in the licensed premises we will let you know if there are any changes made to the licence.
It is not a legal requirement to register your interest; it's at your own discretion.
The notice will last for 12 months and you'll need to give us a new notice each year.
Apply for a notification of interest
You can give notification online. You'll need to:
- provide your details
- pay a £21 fee using a debit or credit card
- give the name and licence number of the premises
- give details of your interest in the premises.
You can apply online at the GOV.UK website.