Notification of changes to premises licence details

Please let us know if the premises licence holder or designated premises supervisor (DPS) changes their name or address.

If you are the holder of a premises licence you must notify us if you or your DPS are changing name or address.

  • a copy of premises licence (optional) 
  • details of your new name/address.  

This notification process is on the GOV.UK website. 

Notify us on GOV.UK

After you apply

We will issue you with new licence documents.

Personal licence holders will also need to tell the local council that issued their personal licence of changes to their name and/or home address.

If the premises licence holder is changing to a new person, then a premises licence transfer application is required. 

If the DPS is changing to a new person, then an application form to vary the DPS is required.  

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.