Before you apply:
- Please check if your works are permitted development
- Please also check our types of planning application page
- Find out what you need to supply with an application?
- For major proposals - consider if your scheme would benefit from a Planning Performance Agreement
How to apply
- Apply online through the Planning Portal website. You can complete the application form, attach all relevant documents and pay.
The website provides simple information on how to apply for planning permission alongside video tutorials.
If you wish to submit a paper copy of the application form you can download and print a copy of this from the Planning Portal website. Please note that cheques and cash are NOT accepted as a method of payment. Please call 020 7527 2278 to make a telephone card payment or for advice on making a BACS payment.
- If you need advice and support to make a planning application please visit our pre-application advice service page.