Personal requirements and special conditions
- commitment to attend any initial and continuing training as required by us
- commitment to inform our Pupil Services in writing within seven days of, any arrest, any serious or notifiable illness or debility or any change of address or name
- commitment to keep written records as required in our ‘Guidance for Chaperones’ document.
Essential if driving children is involved:
- current driving licence
- comprehensive car insurance.
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure Check and Children’s Barred List is essential
- willingness to be available for chaperoning during unsocial hours is desirable.