You can apply by downloading the application form and guidance from ‘Useful documents’ below.
You will need to send us the following:
- a completed application form
- one passport-style photo taken in the last six months
- a copy of your passport or driving licence
- photocard evidence of Safeguarding & Child Protection training
- a copy of your DBS certificate.
The licence is free of charge but you must pay for your DBS check if you need one.
Send your completed application form and supporting documents to email@example.com or post to Pupil Services, 222 Upper Street, London N1 1XR.
After you apply
Once we have received your application form, have evidence of your DBS check, and you have completed the Safeguarding & Child Protection training, we will invite you to interview to assess your suitability to act as a chaperone.
If successful, your chaperone licence will be issued for one year. To renew your licence you will need to complete an annual renewal declaration form.