Experience and specialist knowledge
- experience of paid or voluntary work with and/or caring for 0-16s
- Child Protection Training (minimum Group 2).
- experience of theatre, tv and modelling work
- experience of working with children and young people
- a first aid qualification
- awareness of theatre health and safety.
Specialist knowledge and understanding
- The Child and Young Persons Act 1963
- The Children (Protection at Work) Regulations 1998
- The Children (Performances and Activities) (England) Regulations 2014
- Departmental Advice for Child Performance and Activities Licensing Legislation in England (February 2015)
- Safeguarding and ‘What to do if You’re Worried a Child is being Abused’
- Guidance on Safer working Practice for Adults who work with children and young people (2015).