We don't provide free wheelie bins for households although you can buy them from us. These wheelie bins are the property of the owner and are bought and used at the owner’s risk.
If you buy a wheelie bin, you must:
- have an area of hard-standing for the bin(s) in the front garden of your property. The bin cannot be stored on the public highway
- have clear access for our collection vehicle with a drop-kerb nearby
- only buy a bin with either a 240 litre or 360 litre capacity in order for us to collect it
- put your property address on the bin
- have a green bin if it is for recycling to make sure it clearly different from other rubbish containers
- contact us if the bin is for recycling as we can schedule it for collection and send recycling bin stickers to you.
To purchase a wheelie bin email email@example.com.
The quickest and easiest way to request containers or bags is by logging into or signing up for a My eAccount