We collect most household items that are too big to put in your bin. Items for collection must be placed at ground level in a visible and accessible location by 7am on the chosen collection day. We charge £10 per item, with a minimum cost of £30. There's a 50% discount if you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax support.If you have re-usable items, please call 020 7527 2000.
Fly-tipping is illegal and we regularly prosecute fly-tippers. You could face a fine of £400 as well as criminal prosecution.
If you are unable to carry the items outside, and are either over 65 or registered disabled, you can ask for an assisted collection.
The collection must meet the following criteria:
- the items are located no higher than the first floor (unless there's a working lift which they will fit into)
- all items are ready to be removed
- the items can be lifted and removed by two people
- the location for collection is not on a red route
The collection is subject to a risk assessment conducted by an Environment Manager. If the collection is not viable or deemed unsafe by the manager, the collection will be refused.
To ask for an assisted collection, please call us on 0207 527 2000.
Before you start
- read about what items we collect and how much it costs
- you'll need a debit or credit card to use this service
- if you're applying for the discounted rate, you’ll need your reference number (you'll find it on your Benefit Decision Notice)
By continuing you agree to our terms and conditions.
This will take you 10 minutes