Housing icon

Vulnerable and disabled residents

Find out more about the support available to you in your home or if you are looking for a council home

Was this information helpful?

  1. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.