Housing icon

Disabled facility grants

If you have a disability and need facilities or adaptations to your home, you may be eligible for a disabled facilities grant (DFG).

An owner or a private tenant can apply for a disabled facilities grant if they themselves have a disability or if they have a disabled person living with them. 

Council tenants who need adaptations should contact the Occupational Therapy Team on 020 7527 2299. They can usually arrange for the council to carry out necessary works. 

The person with a disability does not have to be registered as disabled.


Occupational Therapy Team

Access and Advice Service: 020 7527 2299 

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.