You must be 18 years or over and you need to supply:
- a completed application form – you can download it from ‘Useful documents’ below
- a plan of the premises
- a current valid passport or driving licence photo ID*
- proof of residential address*
- information on any unspent criminal conviction*
- the correct fee.
*Only applicable if you are applying as an individual.
The application fee is dependent on the type of licence you're applying for:
- premises providing one or more low or standard risk treatments it's £442
- premises providing one or more high risk treatments it's £780.
You must send these documents and the correct fee (make cheques payable to the Islington Council) to the Special treatments licensing team, 222 Upper Street, London N1 1XR
Alternatively, you can email some of the documents to email@example.com and we can take payment over the phone.