Personal licence - replacement or change of details

If you hold a personal licence issued by us you must tell us when you change your name or address. You must also inform us if your documents are lost or stolen so that we can issue replacements for you.

How to inform us 

You will need to send us the ‘Change of details’ form – you can download it from the ‘Useful documents’ below. 

You'll also need to pay a fee of £10.50. 

You can email the completed form. We can take debit or credit card payment over the phone. 

Alternatively, you can post the form along with a cheque or postal order made payable to Islington Council and send it to the Licensing team, 222 Upper Street, London N1 1XR. 

After you inform us

We will process the payment and issue you with your new personal licence documents.

If you are a designated premises supervisor, you need to notify the local council that issued the premises licence of changes to your name or address.

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.