Skip to content
Heart and hand icon

Find out about a social care needs assessment

A needs assessment is a meeting between you and a care professional to understand what type of support you may need to live independently.

You can also find support on the Islington Directory

How to get a needs assessment

To get a social care assessment please complete form.

  • If you need to speak to somebody or can’t complete the form online, please call 020 7527 2299, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
  • If you need urgent help, call 999.

Please read the privacy notice at the top of the online form before completing it.

Apply now

Was this information helpful?

Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.