Drop-off points for small and large electrical items
- Bright Sparks shop, 176 Seven Sisters Road, London, N7 7PX
- Reuse and Recycling Centre, 40 Hornsey Street, London N7 8HU
Recycling banks for small electrical items
These banks can recycle any electrical item that is small enough to fit in the chute such as hairdryers and two-slice toasters. (The size of most of the bank chute holes is 520mm x 510mm).
- Sunnyside Road (Hazelville Road junction with Sunnyside Road)
- Pemberton Gardens (junction with St John's Grove)
- Hornsey Road (outside Sobell Centre)
- Cottage Road (outside Council Depot)
- Highbury Place (outside Highbury Pool)
- Newington Green (east side)
- Caledonian Road (junction with Wynford Road)
- Opposite Finsbury Library (corner of St John Street/Wyclif Street).
Collection of electrical items
Residents within the North London Waste Authority Area (which includes Islington) can book a free collection from their property of large or small electrical items from Clearabee. telephone number 03300881085
For more information please visit Wise up to waste website.