Parking place icon

Return an unwanted parking permit

If you are moving your house or your business to a different address in Islington, please email us with your new address details at

If you move house or your business to a different address in the same controlled parking zone (CPZ) as you currently located in, you just need to let us know the new address.

You must return any permits that you no longer want to use to the council.

Refunds will be provided for any full months remaining on unwanted permits.

Details of how to change your permit if you have or are changing vehicle, can be found on Change of vehicle or adding a vehicle. 

If you are moving out of Islington, or are no longer in need of your permit, please download and complete the refund form below;

Download the permit refund form

Post the form and your old permit to: Parking Permit Team, London Borough of Islington, PO BOX 34750, London, N7 9WF.

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.