Opening times for Lewis Carroll Library
- Monday: 9.30am-1pm, 2-7pm
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 9.30am-1pm, 2-7pm
- Thursday: closed
- Friday: 9.30am-1pm
- Saturday: 11am-5pm
You can find a wide range of e-books, e-audiobooks, newspapers and magazines online, free to Islington Library members, on our Libraries, heritage and arts webpages.
Keep up to date with our latest news by signing up for our e-bulletin.
Where to find us
166 Copenhagen Street
The library is on the corner of Copenhagen Street and Bemerton Street.
Phone: 020 7527 7936
Library Manager: Jamie Mearns
Buses: 17, 10, C11 - 91 and 259 along Caledonian Road
Tube: King's Cross St. Pancras (Victoria, Piccadilly and Northern lines)
Trains: King's Cross, St. Pancras International
The library is fully wheelchair accessible. Our AccessAble profile features a guide to facilities and access for disabled people.
- Free public computers (4 available – Children only)
- Free internet and MS Office software access
- Printing from library computers and scan to USB available
- Limited study space