This may include replacement boilers, draught proofing, loft or wall insulation, heating controls, smoke alarms and security measures e.g. mortice locks, door viewers/chains and window locks.
Who is eligible?
tance is available for households claiming the following qualifying benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based employment and support allowance (not contribution-based ESA)
- Guaranteed pension credit (not savings credit alone)
- In receipt of housing benefit
- Working tax credit or child tax credit where your income for the purpose of tax credits assessment was below £15,050
- Council Tax Benefit (does not include single occupancy reduction)
- Child Tax Credit (household income less than £15,050)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Disablement Pension Credit (must include constant attendance allowance)
- Income based job seekers allowance, (not contribution based JSA)
- War Disablement Pension (must include either a mobility supplement or constant attendance allowance)
- Dementia or severe mental illness
- Respiratory disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Autoimmune disease
How to apply
Call the Grant Team on 020 7527 3104 or the Energy Advice team on 0800 953 1221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.