Housing icon

Change of circumstances

You can tell us about changes to your family like a new baby by completing the online form below. Once we have reassessed your application we will write to you with your updated points within 6 weeks.

You can tell us about a change of address by completing a change of address form.

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.