- If you are in prison - or are the relative of someone in prison (except those in prison for not paying their council tax or a fine).
- If you are a member of an armed force - either the British RAF, Army or Navy or a foreign armed force.
- If you are 18-19 and are still in further education.
- If you are an apprentice or have apprentices living with you.
- If you are a member of a religious community.
- If you have diplomatic or consular status.
using the Contact us about Council Tax form.
Please make sure you have your council tax account number ready. Where you can find this.
Please provide as much information as you can.
You will be contacted within 10 days.