- the licensee must remain in personal control of the premises at all times that it is trading or nominate in writing an individual over the age of 18 with the authority to direct activities within the premises.
- the licensee shall notify us in writing of any change in directors, trustees, partners or other persons concerned in the management of the licensed activities within fourteen days of such change.
- the licensee shall provide in a timely fashion copies of any documents reasonably required by an authorised officer of the council to prove compliance with this licence.
- the licensee must give written notice to us if s/he wishes to surrender the licence.
- we reserve the right to amend or alter these conditions (provided that such change will not prevent the operators from viably carrying on the business of the premises) following consultation with licensees.
- the meaning of 'sexual entertainment' is given in Section 27 of the Policing and Crime Act 2009.