When applying for your TEN it's important to consider the following limitations:
- there can be no more than 499 people at the event at any one time, which must last no more than 168 hours (seven days)
- if you are expecting 500 people or more then you will need to apply for a premises licence
- one premises can only be used for 15 temporary events per year, up to a total maximum of 21 days per year
- an event that starts before and ends after midnight counts as two days
- one person may only make five TEN applications per year, or 50 if they hold a personal licence
- 15 TENs per premises per year limit applies, regardless of whether the applicant holds a personal licence
- there must be a minimum of 24 hours between TENs at the same premises.