Report an Accident

Reporting an injury or dangerous occurrence

Workplace accidents are common and result in enormous cost to businesses including staff absence, insurance premiums and civil claims.

If you or one of your employees are unfortunate enough to have a workplace accident or incident you will need to report it to the Incident Control Centre.

You can do this on line by using the link under Online forms on the right.

You can obtain copies of other relevant leaflets by contacting us at the address below or from the Health and Safety Executive. For further information visit the link under useful websites.

Contact Details:

Public Protection Division
159 Upper Street London N1 1RE Email:
Tel: 020 7527 3816 Fax: 020 7527 3057

Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.