The council’s policy about accessing information can be found at the bottom of this page under 'Useful documents'.
There are several ways you can request and obtain information:
- Searching this website to help locate information
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing to Information Governance Team, Resources, 4th Floor, 7 Newington Barrow Way, Islington, N7 7EP
- Accessing our Publication Scheme, which is a listing of information we regularly provide.
What to provide when making a request
To help us respond to your request, please provide the following:
- Your preferred correspondence details, either an email address or a postal address
- A detailed description of the information that you would like. The more accurately you describe the information you need, the more effectively we can respond to your request
- We would also be grateful if you could provide us with a contact telephone number, but this is optional.
For any further information, please contact our Information Governance team by emailing email@example.com.