Access to joined-up health and care records will save time and support everyone delivering health and care services by providing:
- A snapshot view of a resident’s health and care history, current and past medications and a summary of previous events and episodes of care
- Information such as discharge summaries and clinic letters, so teams have a broader understanding of a resident’s story
- Current medications, medical history, allergies and information about appointments
- Results of tests and investigations requested by other providers, reducing the need to manually request the results of tests
- Accurate information, so resident no longer need to recall and retell their history, medication dosages or the outcome of previous care
For further information on HIE and how your personal data is used please see the Privacy Notice which has been created by North London Partners in Health and Care, of which London Borough of Islington is a participating member.