There are some helpful tips below, too, on how you can reduce the risk of picking up, passing on, or getting ill from Covid-19.
Getting fully vaccinated, including getting boosters, is the best protection against Covid-19. If you haven’t made time for the Covid-19 vaccine or you’ve been unsure about getting it, you can pop into a vaccine site or pharmacy in your local area to speak to staff, without any obligation.
We strongly recommend that you continue to wear a face covering as it is another form of protection against the virus.
Ways to stay safe and protect your loved ones
Even if you’ve been fully vaccinated, please take measures to keep yourself and others safe:
- We recommend you wear a face covering while travelling on public transport and in any crowded and or enclosed places.
- The NHS website is a great source of advice and information, including advice on symptoms and self-isolation.
- When you're indoors let the fresh air in. Opening your windows for just ten minutes at a time throughout the day can remove infected particles that may be lingering in the air unknown to you.
- Keeping active is good for your mental and physical health - check out our parks in Islington listings and info.
- If you're travelling abroad, make sure you know the national guidance. Visit gov.uk to find out more.
- Wash your hands.
Coronavirus (COVID‑19) GOV.UK
Latest information and guidance on GOV.UK about the virus
Coronavirus (COVID-19) NHS
Information and advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19) on NHS.UK
Coronavirus (COVID-19) TfL
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and guidance on Transport for London (TfL) website
Check if you have coronavirus symptoms (NHS.UK)
NHS information on checking for coronavirus symptoms and what help is available for you
Translations and British Sign Language BSL
Accessible advice and information on Covid-19.