Coronavirus update in BSL - April 2020
For daily Covid-19 updates in BSL, visit SignHealth.
For Covid-19 information to help you keep safe, please see:
- Tips for staying safe at home
- Spot the signs
- How to use the NHS
- Home isolation advice for those with symptoms
- Advice on face touching
- Essential Covid-19 advice
Coronavirus information in other languages
Public Health England has produced information leaflets about coronavirus in a range of different languages:
- COVID-19 information leaflet on what to do to help stop the spread of coronavirus, including information on symptoms and government support - available in Bengali, Gujarati, Polish, Punjabi, Romani, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Urdu and Welsh
- COVID-19 advice and information on what to do to help stop the spread of coronavirus - available in Arabic
- Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable - available in Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Mandarin, French, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Urdu and Welsh
- Guidance for households with possible COVID-19 infection - available in Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Mandarin, French, Gujarati, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Urdu and Welsh
Doctors of the World have also produced NHS COVID-19 advice in more languages, with further languages being added all the time. Available in Albanian, Dari, French, Pashto, Portuguese, Mandarin, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Arabic, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Farsi.
Coronavirus information in easy read
- Coronavius (COVID-19): an easy read guide
- What to do if someone you share your home with has signs of coronavirus: an easy read guide
Easyread.Info provides information to help you to understand Coronavirus in an Easy to Read format.