If you are thinking of starting to cycle, try a bike from £30 per month.
The Try Before You Bike scheme allows anyone who lives, works or studies in the borough to try out a new or nearly new bike for a monthly fee. Just choose your bike and accessories using the helpful online tools, the bike gets delivered and you will be given a free cycle skills session to get you started.
- Pay the monthly fee until you have fully bought the bike or return it at any stage
- Pay a monthly fee from £10 for a children’s bike, £30 for a standard hybrid bike or folding bike, £75 for an adaptive bike and and £200 for an electric cargo bike
- You can return your bike any time after one month
- A fully fitted bike including accessories will be delivered to your home or work
- You will be given information on how to book your free two-hour cycle skills session on delivery
- You will also have a dedicated cycle mentor for on-going support and advice
- You can chose from a wide range of bikes
- Comprehensive insurance and maintenance packages are available
- Easy to use online order system
Sign up with Peddle My Wheels who run the programme on behalf of Islington Council.