If you are thinking of starting cycling, try a bike from £20 per month.
The Try Before You Bike scheme allows you to try a bike for a monthly fee. Just choose your new bike and accessories using the helpful online tools, the bike gets delivered and you will be given a free cycle skills session to get you started.
Pay the monthly fee until you have fully bought the bike or return it at any stage.
● Pay a monthly fee from £10 for a children’s bike, £20 for a standard bike, £20 for a folding bike, and £100 for e-cargo bikes
● You can return your bike any time after one month
● A fully fitted bike including accessories will be delivered to your home or work
● You will receive a personalised two-hour cycle skills session on delivery
● You will also have a dedicated cycle mentor for on-going support and advice
● You can chose from a wide range of bikes
● Comprehensive insurance and maintenance packages are available
● Easy to use online order system
Sign up with Peddle My Wheels who run the programme on behalf of Islington Council.