Parking sign icon

Change your permit address

Have you moved? Let us know so that we can update your parking permit

It is important that you tell us if you have moved to another address in Islington, even if it's within the same controlled zone. If we don't have your latest address details your permit and visitor vouchers may become invalid. We will change the address against your permit immediately so please do this when you want the change to take effect.

What will I need?

You will need one proof of address and one proof of vehicle ownership. 

Proof of address

We can accept:

  • Bills: Current council tax bill or a gas, water, electricity or landline phone bill dated within the last 3 months.
  • Driving licence
  • Tenancy agreement
  • Department for Work and Pensions letter dated within the last 6 months

Proof of vehicle ownership

We can accept:

  • Car Insurance schedule document
  • Registration document (V5)
  • Hire agreement

You will be asked to email a good quality copy of your documents at the end of the process.

Make sure when you scan or take a photo of your documents they can be clearly read and show all parts of the document.

What will I need if I have a company car?

Change your permit address form

If you still have a paper permit

Nearly all parking permits are now electronic. If you have more than one vehicle on your permit, then you may still have a paper permit. Please follow the process above and to complete and confirm the change of address process you will need to return the paper permit by post. Please send it to Parking Permit Team, London Borough of Islington, PO BOX 34750, London, N7 9WF. 

Was this information helpful?

  1. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.