You must apply even if you do not require or have already obtained planning permission.
- Permission must be sought prior to any work beginning.
To do this please contact-
Home Ownership Tel: 020 7527 7715 Email: email@example.com
Once permission has been granted, please think about the impact on your neighbours and show consideration by ensuring the following-
- Works are only carried out between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm on Saturdays.
- No work should be carried out on Sundays.
- Noise and dust must be kept to a minimum.
- No building materials or equipment can be stored in communal areas.
- Rubbish must not be left in communal areas, and must be disposed of responsibly. Please refer to the council’s website for disposal of building materials.
- Any part of the building that is damaged must be made good at your own cost.
If you employ someone to carry out work for you, remember to check that they are suitably qualified and that they have appropriate insurance.