information image

BSL Adults Social Services complaints video

Full details of the Adult Social Services complaints procedure can be viewed in British Sign Language (BSL) on this page.

The video has been divided into the following sections: 

  • Have you got something to say about our service? 
  • We want to hear from you!
  • What is a complaint? 
  • What happens if you remain unhappy? 
  • Address for the Local Government Ombudsman 
  • What happens if the complaint is not for us? 
  • You can provide your feedback or make a complaint by...
Was this information helpful?
  1. Please select

  2. Data protection: We will handle your personal information in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and in accordance with the council’s Fair Processing Notice.