You must report crime to bring criminals to justice.
- In an emergency dial 999: if you think there is an immediate threat to life or property
- If it is not an emergency call 101: if it doesn’t require an immediate police response, or the crime has already taken place
- To report a crime anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing, a text phone is available on 18000
- Find out more about policing in your local area, including local crime figures
Follow Islington Police on Twitter for the latest updates.