You must report crime to bring criminals to justice.
- In an emergency dial 999: if you think there is an immediate threat to life or property
- If it is not an emergency call 101: if it doesn’t require an immediate police response, or the crime has already taken place
- To report a crime anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing, a text phone is available on 18000
- Find out more about how to report hate crime in your local area, including local crime figures
Follow Islington Police on Twitter for the latest updates.
We are working with the Metropolitan Police and other partners to address drug-dealing and associated violence, crime and anti-social behaviour (ASB) in the Finsbury Park area. Read the latest update.