How to apply
Before you start, you'll need:
an email address
If you need help setting up email or using the web, we offer free guidance and training in using your computer and getting online.
proof of your address
You need to provide one of the following:
- Your Council Tax reference number (you can find this on your Council Tax bill).
- A copy of your most recent rent, mortgage statement or tenancy agreement.
- Two documents which show your address, e.g. a utility bill, bank statement, or a letter from your GP, hospital, dentist or optician
proof that your child lives with you
You also need to provide one of the following:
- A copy of your most recent child benefit or family tax credit letter, as long as it shows your child’s name and address
- Two documents from the following:
- A letter from your child’s GP, dentist, hospital or optician.
- NHS Medical Card.
- The page in your child’s health record book that has their name and address.
All documents must be less than a year old. Documents can be uploaded with your online admissions application. Don’t delay your application, even if you don’t have all the proofs of address that we need – we’ll contact you later with advice on what to do.
How to apply
You need to register first. You’ll then be sent an email giving details of how to start your application. You can do your application in stages. You can change the order of schools listed, and other information as many times as you want before you submit the application.
Once you’re happy with your application, make sure you press ‘Submit’.
The online system checks for errors or missing information.
A reference number is sent to your registered email confirming safe receipt of your application. Please make a note of your username and Application Reference Number as you’ll need them to access your application.
You can reset your password at any time from the login page.
As well as the main online admissions application, you may need to complete a supplementary information form (SIF) for some schools. This information is included in the school’s fact file. The SIF must be sent directly to the school. You must still complete the online e-Admissions application.
The address you give must be your child’s current permanent address (the place where they spend most of their time Monday to Friday) on 15 January 2019.
If you give false or misleading information about your (or your child’s) address, the school place may be withdrawn, and you may be prosecuted.
Help filling in your online application
Phone: 020 7527 5515 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday for advice or to book a face-to-face appointment.
Help with technical problems only
Phone: 020 8255 5555 (Option 1)