There are two parts to the application form:
- Part 1 should be completed by the production agency
- Part 2 should be completed by the child’s parent or legal guardian.
You will need to send us the completed form and:
- a copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport (please do not send originals)
- a passport-style photo of the child taken in the last six months
- a letter authorising any absence from school, signed by the head or deputy head teacher.
If a child misses more than three consecutive school days, a tutor must be supplied who must be registered with us. You must negotiate this with the head-teacher prior to the licence application.
You must apply for the licence at least 10 working days before the start of the performance.
We do not issue six-month ‘open’ licences.
You can download the application form from 'Useful documents' below, and email it, along copies of supporting evidence, to email@example.com or post it to Pupil Services at 222 Upper Street, London, N1 1XR.