Islington evidence and statistics
This section is for anyone interested in finding out more about Islington and its population. There's lots of information about housing, crime, education, employment and the economy, as well as the current and future health, wellbeing and social care needs of local adults, children and young people.
This is a partnership between Islington Council and the local NHS and brings information held across different organisations and teams into one accessible place. It is designed to be used by all people looking for evidence, to help ensure that local decisions are made based upon the needs of the local population.
- Islington Strategic Commissioning and Adult Social Care Market Position Statement 2021-2024
A partnership between the council, universities, and voluntary and community sector organisations, Evidence Islington aims to better gather and use evidence to reduce health inequalities
In this section
- Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- Islington's population evidence and statistics
- Health and social care evidence and statistics
- Children and young people's evidence and statistics
- Safety evidence and statistics
- Housing evidence and statistics
- Jobs and local economy evidence and statistics
- Islington Pharmaceutical Needs Assessment 2022