What information we collect, hold and use
The information we collect about you would include, but is not limited to:
- Date of birth
- Contact details (phone/mobile/email)
We may ask you further details where required and appropriate:
- Religious or other similar beliefs
- Marital status
- Physical or mental health condition
- Financial information
- Vehicle details
We use your personal information to:
- ensure that we meet all of our legal and statutory duties including but not limited to those which apply under the legislation listed here: Environment and Regeneration legal and statutory duties.
- Other contracts and agreements setting out the terms and conditions of services provided to you by the Environment & Regeneration Department
We may also use your data:
- to check and, if needed, update your customer record details
- for administrative purposes and customer service
- to contact you to take part in some independent research or survey and ask your opinion about our services to ensure we understand how we can deliver a better service to our residents
- to provide you with information about our activities and services relevant to the area in which you live.
Call recordingAny personal information recorded during telephone conversations is stored on the system for a period of one year after which they are securely deleted.
CCTVAny images recorded through CCTV are stored on the system for one monthafter which they are securely deleted.
Agencies we might share the information with include:
• Commissioned partners/contractors who undertake our work
• Land registry
• District/Borough Councils
• Police for the purposes of fraud and crime prevention
• Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency